Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Cure Choices for Cancer

Hi my name is Lynne Hazelden. I’ve had an extraordinary life so far and need your help to carry on creating new dreams.

I’ve done everything from helping children to communicate and live happier lives, to working as an actress on TV & films like Star Wars. I have worked for the Hunger Project and recently created an online community where key global peace initiatives work together. You can find out more and add your voice at: http://www.peaceinourlifetime.org

I have started a new website where people affected by Cancer can pool their knowledge. Together we can find a better, kinder way to conquer this terrible disease.

Did you know there are cures available already in ISRAEL and in trials in the USA? In the UK there are complementary medicines available that can substantially reduce the side effects of current treatments?


I am fundraising for my own treatments for my breast cancer and am using my own journey to raise awareness and to try to make this available for everyone in the UK. I am hoping to inspire everyone to join me, and any unused funds raised will remain with Yes to Life to help other people with cancer.

The cancer treatments I would like to undergo use personalised immune therapies with reduced toxicity. The personalised approaches aim to rehabilitate and/or regulate the patient’s immune system, or to introduce donor immune-system cells, to effectively fight disease. This would not only help treat my cancer but would help me to regain my health which was compromised ten years ago, when I was diagnosed by Guy’s Hospital as having had a devastating allergic reaction to mercury and amalgam.

 
Thanks you in advance for any small or large amounts you can donate to help me on this journey.
Love,
Lynne

You can find out more about these treatments and where they are available at: http://cancercurechoices.ning.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment